Business Development Manager
Allrig has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Business Development Manager to be based out of their Aberdeen office and focus on new business opportunities in Europe and Africa.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive network of contacts in the drilling industry sector and experience working in Europe and Africa. They should be a customer service focused business development professional, used to delivering set targets, with proven results in Sales/business development for an oilfield services company.
This individual should also be technically strong in regards to drilling rigs and, ideally, related inspection services.
Alllrig is looking for a candidate with the following key competencies:
- A confident business development professional with excellent client relationship skills
- Good general knowledge of the offshore oil industry and familiar with the shipyards in both Europe and Africa
- Strong technical knowledge of the oil & gas industry
- A proven track record in sales
- Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to be self-sufficient and work remotely
- Extensive sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- An extremely self-motivated individual who regularly challenges themselves
- Competent IT skills, especially in MS applications and the ability to prepare detailed documents, quotations and tender responses
- A person who is proactive and results driven
- Willing and able to spend some evenings and weekends at industry events and entertaining clients
Please forward your CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, your notice period and salary expectations.
- Business Development: 2 years
- Oil and Gas: 2 years
- Aberdeen with regular travel