We are looking for national Rope Access Technicians to support an on-going contract for a major drilling contractor. Majority of this work will be in the Norwegian continental shelf sector and UK North Sea
We are looking for the following trades
- NDT Technicians - MPI, LPI minimum UT & ECI an advantage
- DROPS Inspectors
- Derrick Builders
- Lifting Inspectors (NORSOK Conversant and qualified to G00 Minimum, with G7, G10, G11 an advantage)
- Offshore Crane inspectors (NORSOK Conversant and G5 Certified)
- Derrick Surveyors
- Qualified as a Rope Access Technician, preferable IRATA
- NDT - must be PCN /SNT Level 2 qualified
- Valid certification to travel offshore.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas sector working on Jack up or semi-submersible MODU
- Proficient in spoken and written technical English
If you feel qualified for these roles, please apply online as soon as possible. Please submit relevant diplomas and training certificates together with your CV and cover letter (max 6 attachments). We only accept applications in English as our business unit is based in the UK.