You will be supporting our business operationally and technically. You will contribute to local tendering, RFQs, technical scope writing and provide direction to the operations/field service teams. Working closely with internal teams you will have good awareness of local industry conditions and movement and work to develop Allrig’s footprint in Norway. The role will be a healthy mix of hands on activity, customer interface and business development and may suit someone currently working offshore ready to develop into an onshore role.
- Responsible for planning and delivering Allrig’s services in accordance with the customers scope of work
- Support competitive tendering with technical input
- Support preparation, review and approval of technical processes and standard operating procedures for core services.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers (new and existing)
- Attend customer meetings to support and/or present contract or project updates from collected field data
- Carry out offshore, shipyard and worksite visits as required.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement in the areas of quality, productivity and operational efficiency
- Manage and develop a team of Technicians
- College graduate preferably with technical qualification
- 5+ years offshore drilling industry experience
- NORSOK lifting and crane inspection qualifications
- Project planning experience
- Experience or understanding of Enterprise of Competence capability
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Norwegian and English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Calm, flexible and professional manner