Rope Access Overview
Rope access is a specialist method of accessing and working at height in the offshore oil and gas industry, providing quick access where scaffolding installation or personnel lifting equipment options may be impractical, uneconomical and increase exposure to dropped objects. Rope Access (RA) is an extremely safe method of access when carried out by qualified and experienced personnel, supported by an accredited and compliant company.
At Allrig we operate to the absolute highest standards in the industry, including maintaining International Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) membership and employing only IRATA certified RA Technicians. Allrig performs all RA activities in strict compliance with IRATA Guidelines and Allrig's Safety Management System. We conduct regular internal audits to test our systems and welcome the same from Customers.
Rope Access Services
Allrig’s multi-disciplined RA Technicians are able to undertake a diverse range of activities utilising RA Techniques, often eliminating the requirement to engage many single skilled personnel and/or multiple service providers during a project, therefore reducing costs and increasing efficiency with improved communications, logistics and safety performance.
Allrig carry out a number of rope access services, including:
- All Types of Assembly, Installation, Inspections, Surveys, Repairs and Modifications.
- Special Periodic Surveys (SPS)
- Rope Access Support for UWILD Surveys
- Drilling Structure Assembly, Installation and Decommissioning
- Crane Inspections, Repair and Maintenance
- Lifting Gear Surveys and Rectifications
- Dropped Objects Surveys and Rectifications
- Hull and Tank Gauging
- Jack-Up Leg Inspections and Ancillary Equipment Installation and Removal.
- Drilling Equipment / Hoisting Equipment Inspections
- Electrical and Hazardous Areas Electrical Equipment Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs
- Replacement of OEM Equipment
- On-Site Fabrication
- Flare Stacks and Communication Masts
- Coatings Inspections and Repairs
- NDT of Piping Systems
Would you like to know more?
If you are interested in understanding more about Allrig’s Rope Access services, or if you would like to know more about how we could support your operations in general, please contact your nearest Allrig location, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org