FPSO, FSU & FSO Services
Allrig provides a range of specialist inspection and testing services for FPSO, FSU and FSO owners and operators globally, including periodic inspections, advanced NDT and Class related surveys, utilising rope access whenever necessary and providing rectification support if needed. From spot hires through to long term multi-vessel contracts, Allrig can support you operational requirements on a global scale.
Allrig’s multi-disciplined Technicians are able to undertake a diverse range of activities, often eliminating the requirement to engage many single skilled personnel and/or multiple service providers during a project, therefore reducing costs and increasing efficiency with improved communications, logistics and safety performance.
Effective communications throughout the inspection process reduces non-productive time and contributes positively to the safe control of work. From daily reporting and lookaheads to communicating critical findings in a timely manner, we ensure your chosen representatives remains fully appraised of ongoing and planned activities.
All inspections are followed by detailed job reports, available in Allrig’s comprehensive reporting layout or customised to meet Customer requirements.
Inspections and services that Allrig conduct on FPSO’s, FSU’s and FSO’s typically include, but are not limited to:
- Lifting Equipment Surveys
- Crane Inspection and Testing
- Tank Inspection, Thickness Gauging (UTG) and specialized NDT services as specified
- Class Periodical Surveys
- Piping Inspection, Thickness Gauging (UTG) and specialized NDT services as specified
- Flange Inspection and Bolt Torquing
- Structural Inspection and NDT
- Pressure Relief Valve and Critical Gauge Inspection and Testing
- All Required Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Coatings Inspection
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Dropped Object Prevention Solutions
- Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas Surveys
- Infrared Thermography
- Vibration Analysis
- LUX (Light) Surveys
- Acoustic Emission (Noise) Surveys
- Flexible Hose Assembly Inspections and Replacement
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Methods
- Magnetic testing level II
- Dye penetrant level II
- Eddy current
- Ultrasonic flaw detection
- Ultrasonic thickness gauging
- Phased array ultrasonic
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Borescope supported Inspections
Allrigs standard inspection report follows the format below and can be presented in the Customers format of choice.
- Detailed Inspection Findings and Rectification Recommendations for Non-Compliant Items
- Comprehensive Equipment Registers
- Certification Packages with Photographic Support for NDT Reference
- CAD Drawings Documenting Details and Location of Fixed Equipment Inspected
- CAD Drawings for UT Gauging, to Locate Readings with Correlating Diminution Tables, Where Relevant
- Added Piping Direction of Flow and Material During Piping Surveys
- Master Locator CAD Drawings to Enable Easy Identification of Surveyed Areas
Inspection findings can be categorized with risk assessment as required.
Allrig offers a complete service delivering proactive solutions to our customers, in line with this we offer optional rectification by our experts of any areas that do not meet the required condition expectations and standards.
Areas can often be rectified as the inspection progresses, however if any anomalies cannot be attended to at the time, for whatever reason, then we can provide a close-out programme, including details of spares, resources, equipment and estimated timeframe to complete the agreed works.
Find Out More…
If you would you like to discuss our FPSO/FSU/FSO inspection capabilities in more detail, then please contact us