Rig & Equipment Audits & Project Management
Drawing upon decades of global experience with all types of drilling rigs and equipment, Allrig can provide an in-depth assessment of any drilling asset, anywhere in the world.
Work-scopes and standards referenced can either be tailored to specific requirements or Allrig’s detailed core compliance evaluation work-scope can be applied, which covers all aspects of a drilling rig, including equipment, well control, structural integrity, marine, safety, documentation and personnel.
Ensuring survey findings are communicated clearly is fundamental to any successful assessment. Allrig’s specialists deliver expert driven reports that can provide vital support to any future planning and decision-making process.
Services available include:
- In Depth Rig Audits and Acceptance Surveys
- High Level Rig Audits
- Pre-Contract Award Rig and/or Contractor Selection Support
- Integrated Acceptance Testing (IAT)
- Rig Refurbishment Project Management and Support
- Rig New-Build Project Management and Support
- Reactivation Project Management and Support
- Stacking and Preservation Project Management and Support
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Well Control Audits
- Drilling and Operations Procedure Audits, Reviews and Writing
- HSE Audits
- Incident Investigations
- Crew Competency Review
- Management System Audits
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Fair Market Valuations
- Rig Build Procedure Writing and Support
Contact us if you have any questions, or would like to understand more about how Allrig could support you