Allrig 440 Series
Allrig makes a geomatrically compatible system with the “MLT 375 KIP jacking system®” which was originally built by Marathon Letourneau. This system is known as the “Allrig 440 series jacking system.” We manufacture the entire system in-house.
- The “440” system is designed for use on most LeTourneau® type jackup drilling rigs.
- The “440” system is ABS certified and is completely interchangeable with competitive systems.
- The “440” system has additional rounds of pinions and upgraded control systems available.
Components 440 series jacking system
- Jack case
- 7 tooth ¼ pitch climbing pinion
ABS approved part number: 440-6225
- Outboard ¼ pitch hub structure
ABS approved part number: 440-5719
- Inboard ¼ pitch hub structure
ABS approved part number: 440-5718
- 32 tooth ½ pitch Bull gear
ABS approved part number: 440-0449
- Inboard ½ pitch hub structure
ABS approved part number: 440-5730
- 7 tooth ½ pitch intermediate pinion
ABS approved part number: 440-36100
- Outboard ½ pitch hub structure
ABS approved part number: 440-5731
- 46 tooth 1 pitch “Red” gear
ABS approved part number: 440-8241
- 7 tooth 1 pitch output pinion
ABS approved part number: 440-3999
- Normal Lift: 440 Kips
- Emergency Lift: 500 Kips
- Fix – Normal Lift: 375 Kips
- Fix – Emergency Lift: 440 Kips
- Normal Hold: 704 Kips
- Storm Hold: 1056 Kips
- Rig Application: LeTourneau®
Would you like to know more?
Are you looking for a smart partner? Or would you like to receive more information or technical data about the 440 series jacking system? Please contact the nearest Allrig location or send an email to email@example.com and find out what we can do for you.