Drilling Derricks and Masts
Allrig is extremely proud of both our API 4F accreditation and the team behind the hard-work that goes into making this stringent grade, which is a team consisting of many of the industry’s leading design engineers, fabricators, builders and inspectors.
Allrig can undertake any Derrick and Mast related work scope, no matter the complexity. Our customers can rest assured that all works will be planned and performed in line with the industry’s highest standards, by some of the industry’s most experienced personnel. Allrig’s Derrick and Mast services cover all possible requirements for these structures, throughout their life cycle, including;
Derrick Fabrication, Building and Decommissioning
- Fabrication of all types of Derrick and Mast structures to API 4F standards.
- Assembly, erection, installation and outfitting of newbuild and refurbished structures.
- Maintenance, repairs and recertification.
- Removal or installation of all types of Derrick and Mast equipment
- Derrick bolt services
- Decommissioning of redundant drilling structures using the 'Floating Pole' system or platform cranage
Design and Fabrication of
- Racking Boards (Fingerboards)
- Casing Stabbing Boards
- Belly Boards
- Water Tables
- Structural Members
Inspection and Condition Assessments
- API RP 4G CAT III Inspections with API compliant reports
- CAT IV inspections and all required NDT supported by with API compliant reports
- Dropped object surveys
- Primary and Secondary Retention and Secondary Securing Systems supply and installation
- Rectification of faults and inspection findings
- Derrick and Mast audits and structural condition assessment
- Reverse engineering
Theodolite Supported Surveys, Covering:
- Derrick and Mast vertical alignment to well centre.
- Cantilever deviation
- Guide rail alignment
Would you like to know more?
If you are interested in understanding more about Allrig’s Derrick and Mast related services, it would be great to tell you more about how we could support you, so please contact the nearest Allrig location, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org