With many decades of experience in the removal, refurbishment, modification, upgrade, reinstallation and commissioning of drilling packages, Allrig can support any Drilling Equipment related project globally, whether it be fully managing the Drilling Package scope of work or providing specific individual services as required.
Additionally, Allrig will also support peripheral work activities on auxiliary equipment, piping systems and structure.
Repair and Overhaul
At Allrig we are committed to providing the highest level of service quality for your equipment under maintenance both onboard and at our regional workshops - quality, cost effective solutions delivered safely and on time by our experienced global team wherever the location.
Allrig provides services for all of your asset systems, some examples are as follows:
- Well Control Equipment – BOP Stacks, Diverters, Control Units, Choke and Kill Manifolds
- Conductor and Secondary Tensioning Systems
- Mud Pumps
- Iron Roughnecks
- Top Drives
- Rotary Tables
- Crown Blocks
- Traveling Blocks
- Tubular Handling Systems
- Racking Systems
- Deadline Anchors
- High Pressure Manifolds
- Multi-Purpose Hydraulic Units
- Stabbing Boards / Manipulator Arms and Hydraulic Baskets
…with services including:
- Inspection, Disassembly, Dimensional and NDT Checks, Seal and Lubes Replacement, Reassembly and Testing
- Mechanical Repairs to Agreed Scope
- Equipment Removal and Reinstallation / Replacement
- Testing, Pre-Commissioning, And Fully Integrated Testing to Meet Contractual Requirements
Inspections, Testing, Derrick Services and Rope Access
Allrig’s rounded service portfolio includes many complementing services, to ensure wide support to projects and fewer companies for you to deal with.
Visit our services section to see how we might be able to support you further, either during a project or through your daily operations:
Would you like to know more?
If you are interested in understanding more about Allrig’s Drilling Equipment services, or if you would like to know more about how we could support you in general, please contact your nearest Allrig location, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org