Special Periodic Surveys (SPS) and Other Class Surveys
Surveys will be fully compliant to Class requirements, when applicable.
- Pre-Shipyard, Intermediate, SPS and Class Related Tank, Leg and Hull Gauging, Including Drawings and Material Take-Off for Steel Replacement Planning
- Continuous Survey of Hull (CSH)
- Under Water Inspection in Lieu of Drydocking Survey (UWILD)
- Pre-Drydocking Survey
- NDT of all required load bearing structural welds
- 5 yearly load testing of all required equipment including waterbag supply. For example: Cranes, BOP Handling Systems, Lifeboats and Davits.
Allrig offers a complete service delivering proactive solutions to our customers. In line with this we offer optional rectification of any areas that do not meet the required condition expectations and standards.
Areas can often be rectified as the inspection progresses, however if any anomalies cannot be attended to at the time, for whatever reason, then we can provide a close-out programme, including details of spares, resources, equipment and estimated timeframe to complete the agreed works.
Find Out More...
Would you like to find out how our solutions can support your business? Or are you looking for a service partner that offers global support, with the capacity to respond to local needs? Or would you prefer to challenge one of our experts to find a solution to a problem you are facing? Give us a call, anytime.