Inspection and Certification
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT):
- Magnetic testing level II
- Dye penetrant level II
- Eddy current
- Ultrasonic flaw detection
- Ultrasonic thickness gauging
- Phased array ultrasonic
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Borescope supported Inspections
Lifting Equipment Surveys
Allrig provide inspection and testing on all types of lifting equipment and related items, including:
- Loose Lifting Equipment
- Padeyes, Beams and All Other Types of Fixed Lifting Equipment
- Beam Trolley’s
- BOP Handling Systems
- All Types of Winches
- Man-Riding Winches
- Ladders and Fall Protection
- Swing Jibs and Similar
- FRC Davits and Lifting Systems
- Lifeboat Davits
Crane Inspection and Testing
Allrig provide crane services on assets all over the globe, including providing inspections for many of world’s leading drilling contractors.
At Allrig we have a strong team of API RP2D 7th edition trained inspectors and collectively we have well over 100 years of crane experience to offer clients.
Allrig conduct the following core crane inspections, plus many other related services:
- 6 monthly, Annual and 5 Yearly Inspections on all types of Cranes
- SPS Related Surveys and load testing, including waterbag supply
- Mechanical and Electrical Inspections
- Disassembly Inspection and Reassembly
- Slew Rings and Bearings
Dropped Object Prevention Solutions
Allrig are a leading global provider of Dropped Objects Solutions. Whether it is hands on inspection and rectification, advice during design and construction, or training by one of our Drops experts, Allrig can support you all the way and help ensure a safer working environment.
- A full suite of Dropped Objects Solutions
- Static Dropped Objects Surveys
- Dynamic Dropped Objects Surveys
- Implementation of Tailor Made and Detailed Dropped Objects Programmes
- Site Personnel Training for Static and Dynamic Drops Prevention
- Check List for Site Personnel Conducted Intermediate Inspections
- Installation and Upgrading of Secondary Retention
- Rectification of Potential Dropped Objects
- Review or Preparation of Drops Procedure and Policies
UT Gauging of Piping and Pressure Vessels
- High Pressure (HP) And Low Pressure (LW) Piping. Including Pipe Mapping with Flow and Material Type
- UT Gauging of Pressure Vessels
- High-End CAD Drawings to Locate Readings
- Correlating Diminution Tables Where Relevant
- Master Locator CAD Drawing to Enable Easy Identification of Piping Surveyed
Jacking System Inspections
Allrig are a global leader in Jacking System inspections, repairs and parts, please visit the Jacking System section of the website for details to support all your Jacking System needs.
Drilling Tool Inspection and NDT
Allrig’s NDT specialists can conduct NDT, wear assessment and measurement of all drilling handling tools utilised for operations, including tagging of tools not in use to avoid unnecessary 6 monthly inspection on tools that have not been used. All inspections are conducted strictly in line with API RP 8B and include detailed reports with photographic support of NDT conducted and dimension reports for relevant tools.
Allrig offers a complete service delivering proactive solutions to our customers. In line with this we offer optional rectification of any areas that do not meet the required condition expectations and standards.
Areas can often be rectified as the inspection progresses. If any anomalies cannot be attended to at the time, for whatever reason, we can provide a close-out programme, including details of spares, resources, equipment and estimated timeframe to complete the agreed works.
Find Out More...
Would you like to find out how our solutions can support your business? Or are you looking for a service partner that offers global support, with the capacity to respond to local needs? Or would you prefer to challenge one of our experts to find a solution to a problem you are facing? Give us a call, anytime.